Phone Transfer is an one-click transfer tool, which allows you to migrate pictures between different platforms, such as Android 2.1 - 5.0, iOS 9, iOS 8, iOS 7, iOS 6 and iOS 5. Captured photos, downloaded images, screenshots, and received images from WhatsApp, and so on can be copied and pasted to the appointed location. Just download it and have a try.
You can transfer your photos easily with this powerful transfer. It empowers you to copy your photos from Android to iPhone, such as iPhone 6s Plus/6s/6 Plus/6/5s/5c/5. Also, you can transfer photos from iPhone to Android by the same method.
Transfer Photos from Android to iPhone with Phone Transfer
- Plug your Android phone and iPhone to Windows or Mac.
- Select Phone to Phone Transfer mode.
Step 2 Select Photos to Transfer
- Choose Photos from the options. This will enable the program to read, scan, and migrate your images.
- To erase pictures previously stored in the destination phone, select the "Clear data before copy" option.
Step 3 Clone Images to iPhone
- Click "Start Copy".
- During the progress, it is available to view both successfully-transferred and failed-to-transferred items.
- Click "OK" when transfer is completed.
Done! Now your precious photos can be found on your new iPhone too, or the pictures from your Android you want to share with your friends will be seen on their iPhones!
You can also complete the transfer process with iTunes
1) Connect your Android phone to PC via a USB cable > Copy the photos from your Android to PC
2) Open iTunes > Connect you iPhone to PC > Find your iPhone in "Devices" > Select item "Photos" on the right > Select "Sync Photos from" > Choose the folder where you just saved the pictures picked up from Android > Click on "Apply" to begin the photo syncing.