I am sure that you might have such a need to manage your iPhone files for nowadays we use iPhone a lot. And there are many data like contacts, messages, music and photos that we use every day. It is a little inconvenient if we need to cope with a lot of different data. So we need an excellent iPhone file manager to help us manage iPhone files easily – iOS Transfer.
iOS Transfer has many different functions:
1. Transfer data between devices between iPhone, iPad and iPod including the newest iOS 8 and the previous ones.
2. Copy contents between devices and computer/iTunes.
3. Manage files such as deleting iPhone photos, merging duplicate contacts for iPhone, or adding playlist for iPhone, and so on.
4. Last but not least, it is now support various data type like contacts, messages, photos, videos, music, and so forth.
An outstanding iPhone file manager to help managing a large number of iPhone data in batches with simple clicks.
Download iOS Transfer on your computer and launch it.
Step 2 Connect iPhone to the computer
After that, connect your iPhone to PC using USB cable. And the program will automatically detect your device and list all the data according to data type for you.
Step 3 Transfer data from iPhone
When you come to this step, you're almost done. Below I will show you which kind of data you can manage from your iPhone with the help of this iPhone file manager.
1. Copy music, videos and photos to iPhone
Media files like music, videos and photos can be transferred from iOS to iOS, if the format of the files is not compatible to your device. iOS Transfer will help you convert them into the compatible ones.
2. Export music, videos and photos to computer
It is sometimes runs out of internal storage because there are too many pictures, videos or music in our iPhone. And we can export some of them to our computer and then delete that on our iPhone to get more space for the new ones.
3. Copy music from iPhone to iTunes Library/PC
This excellent file manager for iOS also allows us to copy music from iPhone to iTunes Library or PC. The steps are similar to that of transferring data to iPhone.
4. Delete music, playlist, photos and contacts on computer
To delete music, playlist, photos, etc. of your iPhone, you can easily delete those you don't like any more in batches with simply one click.
5. Manage contacts and SMS
You are allowed to transfer contacts from iPhone to computer, sync contacts to iPhone and vCard files, copy contacts to Outlook, Windows Live Mail, export SMS, MMS and iMessages to PC, and so on. By the way, you are allowed to merge duplicate contacts on iPhone.
As you can see, you can use iOS Transfer, the iPhone file manager to do so many things to manage your iPhone data. It is an extraordinary and excellent software, isn't it? You purchased one and for all. Download it and see how amazing this tool is.